Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
HR Systems and Support Advisor
Reporting into the HR Business Partner this role will act as the HR systems expert to ensure delivery of accurate reporting and effective use of HR systems as a business tool. To be responsible for the design and release of HR policies and processes and support the Head of HR on all learning and development activities.
Duties will include:
* Co-ordinating with HR team to ensure all systems are kept up to date with joiners and leavers, making regular checks to ensure all information has been captured
* To ensure that all staff records are maintained on the company systems as required
* Answering all helpdesk calls in relation to Time & Attendance
* Identify and fix issues within the HR and Time & Attendance modules of IFS and work closely with Head of Business Improvement to ensure smooth integration with the wider ERP requirements
* Accurately generating ad hoc reports for Head of HR and other managers as requested and regularly reviewing what further reports might be required for better business decision making
* Make recommendations for improving the HR team processes to increase business effectiveness
* Support Head of HR and HR Business Partners on general employee relations issues
Skills and experience required;
To be considered for the role you will have operated in a HR Systems role previously, you will be confident working any HRIS including IFS, Learning Management Systems or CIPHR.
You will have the ability to run reports and identify trends which will be shared across the organisation.
You will be comfortable working with sensitive information with a keen eye for detail with an analytic focus