Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
HR Systems Administrator
My Client, a Leading Marketing organisation are recruiting for a HR Systems Analyst, reporting into the Head of HR.
* Develop and Maintain the HR systems
* Create and maintain new configuration and decommission redundant configuration to support as the business changes
* Support the HR systems
* Provide end user support for the various HR systems. Answer user's queries, send communications, maintain issue logs and work with 3rd party suppliers and internal IT on issue resolutions.
* Produce additional weekly and monthly reports to other teams and 3rd parties as required by the agreed service standards. Maintain a log of the reports produced including what has been produced and for what purpose.
* Work closely with the HR team and other parties to ensure that administrative process make the best use of the HR system and technology in general, this includes but is not limited to pay review processes, accuracy of HR records, compliance with GDPR. Provide expert advice on MS Office applications, particularly word and excel.
* Competent with Word and Excel at an advanced level
* Confident working with data including extracting, manipulating and summarising data for reporting and other uses
* Able to work with sensitive data with a high level of confidentiality
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* Tact and diplomacy
* Good administrative skills
* The ability to work as part of a team