15 days ago
A vacancy has arisen within the Human Resources Team for the position of a HR Support Administrator.
The successful candidate will be required to provide an effective organisational and administrative service to a wide range of team members across the Filton and Broughton sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to core Human Resources activities
- Assist in the recruitment process - setting up interviews, booking meeting rooms, diary management of managers
- Organise Travel Arrangements (National and International)
- Manage Expense Claims
- Arrangement of meetings as required, including attendance list, issuing of agenda, Booking of Conference/Video Rooms
- Perform analysis of statistics in order to prepare presentations and reports for both the HR function and Filton site reviews
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
- Ensuring all paperwork and data is accurate and effectively stored in line with data protection
- Act as a point of contact for low level enquiries for employees and managers
- Carry out HR tasks delegated by the Heads of HR team
- Support the HR communications and events activity across the HR function.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for an organised and experienced administrator / PA with a positive & proactive attitude. With a keen eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure, you'll have excellent communication skills and be practiced in managing multiple deadlines and stakeholder expectations.
You'll have the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people at all levels in an organisation as well as experience working in a fast-paced environment. Your proven IT skills combined with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities will play a key part in the success of this role. A high level of discretion and diplomacy will be critical due to the nature of the activities the role will encompass
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development