St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £75000 per annum
10 months ago
HR Shared Services Lead, EMIA
Already some distance into a multi-year transformation of the way in which HR deliver value to the business, the consolidation of efforts and standardising of process in this Shared Services environment is the next big thing on the agenda. Initially this role will focus on the development and execution of the plan to do just that. As more transitions, the role will increase focus on increasing and managing to exact service standards, supporting the wider business to interface in an efficient way, and in leading the team of in-house Shared Services professionals.
Role purpose; This role will play an integral piece, as part of the wider programme to reinvent and reposition HR, to will contribute significantly to the agenda of enabling and engaging their people.
The role holder will be responsible for understanding and establishing elementary routines at the outset, including the implementation of the new tools in Workday, and to quickly move to improving the sophistication of output.
Firstly, they want to put steps in place to ensure the basics are accurate, timely and robust - and then build from these foundations to help to develop a world-class service centre. This could be a very unique opportunity to create something of high value and which has a very positive impact on our people and the business. The role holder will own the development of our plan, and overcome barriers, to achieving just that.
Skills and experience required;
The successful candidate will be highly confidential, analytical, process and detailed orientated, customer-service focused, and bring expertise and experience in doing what we're setting out to achieve - with a specific skill in problem solving. I am looking for someone who understands the needs of outward facing service centres in a way which supports our operational teams to achieve great things in the world - this role is not 'back office'.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering the same scope of services within a large international business
- Experience of consolidating international services into a centralised method
- Experience with international process limitation and variances - including regulatory obligation and culture and language requirements
- Highly detailed with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- A real problem solver - able to explore avenues to provide meaningful insight
- Intermediate to advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Well organized and confident to work independently, but will be a strong team player
- Has experience of managing third party vendors
- A proven leader of people and teams
- Strong internal and external relation-building skills
- High level of financial acumen preferred
- Can manage upwards - delivering on the requests, but also influencing the roadmap ahead
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities in order to accomplish the most sensitive issue