£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
2 months ago
My client is creating a new HR Shared Services Centre in Blackburn and looking for an experienced HR Shared Service professional to lead from the front.
This new team will provide all HR transaction services to over 5000 permanent employees and we're looking for someone who is highly motivated to oversee the delivery of a professional, and efficient service. As the HR shared services manager, a newly created role, you will play a key role in our transformation. Leading a team, we want someone who can manage, motivate, and coach to deliver a customer focused service.
Develop and champion the Shared Service Centre. This is a new model for us, so we need someone who wants the opportunity to develop and drive new processes to support our growing business and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the service is embedded, accepted, and respected. This means you'll help the business adapt to new ways of working. Deliver an effective service We're creating a model which will be more efficient.
You'll need to show us that you have the following:
- Management experience, preferably in an HR shared services environment
- Experience of delivering results, and consistently maintaining a high level of customer service
- Knowledge and experience of reporting, HR administration and management information (MI)
- In depth understanding of General Data Protection legislation, and the need to comply
- Experience using a range of technology solutions, and willing to learn new technologies.
For more information please get in touch with Louise Ellis on - or 0161 707 1516