HR Shared Service Manager
I am proud to be partnering up again with my Manchester City Centre client who is looking to recruit a HR Shared Service Manager.
My client employs over 5,000 people across multiple sites in the UK and has it's headquarters based out of Manchester.
As the HR Shared Service Manger you will lead a team of 6 direct reports and a wider indirect team of 10. You will be responsible for shaping and leading the HR service lines, ER teams and HR Administration function.
- Responsible for the delivery of a best in class employee experience by leading our operational people services team in responding to employee and manager queries ensuring our process are efficient and streamlined
- Builds robust relationships across a number of key stakeholders in the business working collaboratively to offer people solutions
- Understands the business systems and processes we use to track and record the broad range of contacts and works across the team to make them more intuitive in improving reporting / ease of use
- Leads their team to deliver an improved and consistent great employee experience for all through development and ongoing review of current ways of working, systems, processes and policy's
- Develops the Employer Relations Strategy focusing on building positive relationships between employees and the business with a key focus on identifying how we support colleagues 'when it breaks down'
- Supports Senior teams across the organisation building management capability by updating them on key legislation changes and ensuring that our policy's and processes are engaging, easily accessible to all and reflect legislative changes
- Conducts a full review of all internal processes for their team, being clear on where systems are working and where there is opportunity for change. A key focus will be on more effective, robust and streamlined activity.
- Supports in the creation of a People Operations toolkit that supports managers be clear and deliver on their accountability with the outcome being improved employee experience
This role is offering a great opportunity for someone to join a great HR team and take the People Operations function to the next level.
This role is offering a base salary of up to £55,000 pa + benefits.