6 days ago
Deliver cross-division project management delivery of bids, acquisitions, people transitions and large scale change programmes, ensuring business alignment and legal compliance.
Work alongside senior line managers to implement and embed the strategic HR agenda for the sector, focused on long term strategic business aims and capability requirements. Provide HR expertise to the business and address all associated people matters in accordance with best practice methodology, internal compliance and legal requirements.
- Provide input into the line of business people strategy, implement and embed across business area of responsibility, along with business unit and sector strategic HR initiatives for consistency of approach.
- Act as champion in communicating and embedding HR strategy, initiatives, policies and procedures across business area of responsibility, business unit or division, interfacing with divisional Technical Hubs as appropriate.
- Provide input to the design of HR policy, programmes, projects, methodologies and solutions in support of business' projects for greater co-ordination and consistency of approach (may be line of business, business unit or divisional specific and country wide or global).
- Project manage through support and delivery of HR policy, change programmes, strategic HR initiatives and projects across business area of responsibility (e.g. restructures, people transitions, performance management, employee opinion surveys, talent programmes, management development, succession planning etc.) across the Land Sector business units.
- Provide expertise in good people management practice using external knowledge and business insights to identify and drive change by analysing employee trends, behaviour and employee engagement.
- Act as consultant and coach to line managers in relation to HR programmes, Land Sector leadership framework and principles to ensure consistency of approach to cultural aspects and development of management and HR specialist capability.
- Act as champion and review and promote best practice in people-related matters in support of business strategy.
- Accountable for influencing positive employee relations within business area of responsibility to maintain and improve business output requirements and ensure increased employee engagement.
- Act as champion in developing and maintaining positive relationships with line managers, business unit/divisional specialists, trade unions and administrative shared services etc.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the provision of HR collateral associated with tender responses and processes.
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness and quality of HR responses as required during the tender process, ensuring consistency of approach across the division.
- Plan, manage and seamlessly execute people transitions both in and out of the company whilst minimising associated risk.
- Accountable for carrying out due diligence and the provision of an accurate and timely cost model for the purposes of future contract costings and profit, to include any costs arising from necessary transformation plans involving people changes.
- Review all contractual arrangements associated with the people aspects of a proposal, and make recommendations for consideration by the client in order to protect the organisational position.
- Comply with the divisional approach to managing change programmes to ensure consistency of approach, compliance, and maximising the people experience whilst minimising risk within the business.
- Comply with all HR PMO governance, control procedures and project management methodologies, including supporting tools, guidelines and templates, in order to ensure consistent of application across the division