Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of fibre broadband network across the UK. They are expanding rapidly as they continue the digital revolution across the country.
A new role has arisen for a HR Operations Manager to be based in Milton Keynes.
To provide and oversee a consistent and efficient HR services across the company, in compliance with Employment Law, regulations and best practise.
* Providing and overseeing an efficient first line HR support to all employees
* Management and development of a small team (HR Advisors & FTC Administrator)
* Manages all back offices HR processes in delivery first class end to end support across the employee cycle
* Manages timely and accurate response to employee queries relating to benefits, policies and procedures and provide advice as required on HR matters
* Oversees the efficient administration of Maternity and Paternity processes
* Pro-actively monitor employee absence, trends and holidays usage in accordance with policies
* Act as the point of escalation on employee relations matters, escalating or referring cases as required in partnership with SHRBP/HRD as applicable
* Oversee the management of the apprenticeship scheme and provide continuous improvement recommendation as part of L&D agenda
* Maintains compliance with GDPR and H&S standards
* Pro-actively identifies opportunities and recommendation solutions to support the business in a continuous improvement mindset (i.e. People KPI development)
* Manages the proactive audit and review of people policies and processes on a rolling basis, in line with legislative changes
* Pro-actively manages the review and renewal of the benefits portfolio and the Auto Enrolment processes
* Provides support and leads on HR projects and initiatives as required
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Successful applicant will likely have held a similar role for at least 3-4 years
* An experience people manager with relevant experience
* A natural organiser with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Multi-site experience, retail and/or 24 hours operational site experience (a strong advantage)
* CIPD Level 5 Intermediate (minimum)
* Business management A levels (A/B) or similar
* Psychometric qualification (MBTI or similar)
For further information feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.