£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
29 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for an Experienced HR Officer based in Bristol for a leading Aerospace Company.
We are seeking an experienced HR Officer specialist for a contract role which will support a range of administrative requirements.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assists with completion of letters of invitation, certificates of sponsorship, and other immigration-related documentation.
- For assigned countries, provide immigration planning guidance and support to business partners, hiring managers, recruiters, and other process partners to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and agreements.
- Communicates with, educates and trains end users and process partners on immigration and related mobility processes.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, and/or cultures.
- Analytical Skills
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the department level.
- Build Positive Relationships
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
Please contact us for more information