£18.00 - £19.00 per hour
4 months ago
I am supporting my Client in Warrington with the recruitment of a HR Advisor. The purpose of the role will be to support the Head of HR Operations in the delivery of strategic and operational business objectives. Ensuring an effective HR functional service delivery, policy application and development of best practice.
Guiding Line Managers in the most effective use of people at every level of the organisation. Co-ordinate HR functional activities to ensure alignment with company and Group policy and practice.
Key Result Areas
- Support development of effective policies and processes which can deliver the best people into the right jobs, and support line managers in the adjustment of resource levels to meet business needs.
- Work with the Head of HR to guide and advise management and employees, through all aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations, discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
- Advise and guide on the processes required to achieve and maintain positive relationships with employees
- Support line managers in deployment of effective performance management tools which enable continuous improvement of individual and team performance.
- Support the HR Business Partner team in advising on the most effective application of HR related legislation and regulation to ensure that the business is compliant with the spirit and letter of such regulations.
- Work with the HR Advisor team to ensure provision of an effective HR administration and advisory service in a timely manner with the lowest unit cost per transaction.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced HR team, providing first level service.
- Enhancement and maintenance of Employee Relations
- Worked effectively with functional colleagues on Business Unit-wide projects
- Consolidation of performance management tools as a foundation of improvement
- Contribution to the implementation of new legislation
- Organisation design and development
- Competency-led selection and development
- Contribution to the effective communication of people related information using a variety of communication channels.
- Challenging, influential and persuasive
- Numerate with well-developed interpretive ability
- Resilient and tenacious
- Inter-culturally sensitive
- Constructively challenges in pursuit of continuous improvement
- High level of integrity and confidentiality