St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently seeking a HR Manager / HR Business Partner for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager and working as part of a wider team, you will partner with business leaders to help shape and deliver local people plans, providing strategic, best practice, commercially focused HR solutions that comply with legal requirements You will serve as a liaison between the business line and all available HR resources across the Centres of Expertise (CoEs) to ensure solutions and services are delivered.
Further Job Responsibilities Include:
Partner with Leaders for a particular end market/business sector to further define and deliver the HR strategy. The subsequent People Plan will include but is not limited to:
Business goals / needs
People priorities and objectives (including workforce planning, succession planning, leadership development etc.)
Work closely alongside the wider HR Team and CoEs such as Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, as well as Talent Acquisition to leverage services, coordinate processes where appropriate and ensure the delivery of the People Plan to provide a one-team HR solution delivery
Lead the compensation planning process for a particular end market / business sector
To be successful in this role I am looking to hear from candidates with the following;
* Experience of business partnering within a Professional Services environment
* Confidence in managing stakeholder relationships across different levels and in a complex matrix structure,
* The jobholder will be a HR professional with both strategic and operational experience.
* Ability to effectively consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance,
* Experience managing complex projects and working in a matrix organsation, including balancing priorities and accountabilities and driving delivery,
* Demonstrated ability to resolve complex HR issues with an understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
* CIPD Qualified