Bolton, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
The role as HR Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a HR strategy and HSE policies and procedures across the site.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Have a professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver a consistent HR strategy which harmonises policies and procedures in line with this approach which should aim to improve employee satisfaction, people development and reward for individuals across the business.
- Help to create an organisation structure and culture focused on optimising employee performance and motivation to achieve goals.
- Work with Senior Managers, coaching and advising on all people issues and ensure the development of succession planning strategies and the design/delivery of planned learning experiences and programs, aligned to the achievement of business goals and budgets.
- Ensure compliance to EU and in-country legislation in relation to Employment Law.
- Development and Coaching - Discuss, identify and deliver (where appropriate) career and development opportunities for employees and managers at all levels using a broad range of tools and activities
- You will drive HR deliverables to enable implementation of business strategy, using pan-European policies and resources.
- Contributing to the coaching of all line manages in performance counselling and team development processes and to making the client a safe workplace by ensuring that HSE training needs are identified and actioned by managers & staff.
Key skills & experience;
- CIPD and experience of operating within a unionised Manufacturing environment.
- Developing a HR strategy, coaching and mentoring in people development
- Lead and direct the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Confident directing HR initiatives and advise managers on all aspects of people management and development.