3 months ago
We are looking to recruit a HR Manager to be able to complete HR tasks and provide HR support to clients and a customer base.
Ensuring alignment between ER activities and the company's strategy, people strategy, best practice and employment legislation.
* Proposing leading edge Employee Relations solutions to a variety of complex issues within a highly technical environment.
* Ownership and delivery of Employee Relations activities across the UK perimeter
* Co-ordination, ownership and execution of casework activities using a coaching approach associated with ER related company policies, namely Disciplinary, Grievance, Managing Unsatisfactory Performance, Respect at Work, Sickness Absence and Bullying and Harassment including producing metrics at UK and Group level and ensuring that lessons learned reviews are conducted and implementing improvements.
* Providing specialist best practice and legislatively sound advice to managers, peers and HR colleagues who are managing the resolution of ER cases
* Leading case reviews to establish lessons learned and implementing recommendations.
* Raising awareness of any legal risks to the company and devising and implementing strategic mitigation plans.
* Co-ordination of strategic sickness absence management including ensuring a fair and consistent approach across the UK perimeter and effective communications to employees and managers.
* Responsibility for ER Review meetings - agenda, chair, outputs etc.
* Representing HR UK at UK Health and Safety meetings as required.
* Representing ER at UK HR Coherence meetings as required.
* Managing and providing facilitation and mediation in potential conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically.
* Leading and owning ER policy reviews and undertaking stakeholder management and TU consultation where necessary.
* Ensure that HR material is legally sound, consistent and in line with ER principles and the Company culture.
* Preparing training material to develop knowledge, capability and understanding in HR professionals and people managers and providing coaching as needed and delivering ER training as required.
* Providing Client Facing HR support to customer base including delivery of HR calendar activities.
* Acting as project lead on a variety of HR topics, e.g. TUPE transfers and change programmes, ensuring appropriate stakeholder management, benchmarking and communications plans are in place to support implementation.
Person Specification/ Qualifications
- ER knowledge and practical experience with a demonstrable track record in delivering HR best practice
- Practical knowledge and understanding of employment law and its application in a business context essential
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and stakeholder management experience
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience of working in a multi-functional team providing logical solutions to complex issues
- Comfortable in holding difficult conversations and providing advice to make decisions in complex circumstances
- Degree qualified and Member of the Charted Institute of Personnel and Development is desirable
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy