£370 - £380 per day
about 2 months ago
This role will be solely be working on this implementation of a new onboarding and delivery system.
Close management of timelines, stakeholder engagement and communication. PM experience, it is delivery as well as governance.
Used to working with people who are at the front line delivering a service. Experience of managing a resourcing delivery.
supported by Head of Resourcing, Senior Resourcing Manager and project team; providing SME knowledge, project setup and stakeholder context
- what's required is close management of timeline, delivery against plan, risks, issues and dependencies to ensure successful implementation
- strong project management experience, across both governance as well as delivery
- good all-round PM skills, to include: risks and issues management and mitigation, stakeholder management, development and maintenance of reporting and governance documentation
- experience working in a complex stakeholder landscape (devolved/decentralised operations) and, ideally, with front line operational customer groups
- experience of managing resourcing delivery is preferable (could be RBP, volume campaign delivery, RPO etc.)