Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will provide ER and HR advice to the management teams across the UK operations. The role will involve operational HR delivery plus support on key HR projects.
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop safe systems of work.
- Maintain Health and Safety in the workplace.
Terms and Conditions:
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Company Communications Strategy.
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Performance Management framework
- Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to management with particular respect to disciplinary, grievance and absence, training and development and ensure acceptable levels of individual employee performance.
- Monitor and Manage Staff Turnover and the development of retention strategies to ensure business meet key business objectives.
- Manage the control of Absent Management Processes.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained and the management are made aware of issues arising.
- Manage and review systems or process related specifications necessary to support the HR function
- Manage and review any documentation required to support the HR function.
- Manage change within the business and ensure that any changes they are adequately implemented within the departments. Monitor compliance with new procedures.
Management of the HR/ Training Team:
- Define Roles and Responsibilities and Structure of the HR Team
- Manage Staff Development
- Manage the Setting and Achieving of KPI's and budgets