US$25.00 - US$30.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of personnel administration by performing the following duties.
1. Implements recruiting and retention program.
2. Oversees and executes hiring and onboarding new employees with consultation of management.
3. Prepares and processes employee personnel records to include updating records as needed.
4. Maintains absentee records to include recording hours and notifying management of time away from work.
5. Maintains sound employee relations through consistent personal contact.
6. Administers employee benefits to include completing appropriate paperwork and processing updates as needed.
7. Assists with and manages new employee procedures, Employee Handbook updates and distribution of changes.
8. Manages employee training records and compliance training schedules.
9. Maintains bulletin boards of required employee postings and general information.
10. Maintains general safety program to include conducting periodic inspections and safety programs on a yearly basis.
11. Coordinates, monitors, and performs office operations to ensure meeting company requirements on a daily basis.
12. Assists in planning goals/objectives for business support and identifies the resources (staff, equipment, funds) required.
13. Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with pertinent contacts, and recommends changes as needed.
14. Performs all aspects of human resources such as payroll, benefit administration, procedures, personnel issues, and maintains related confidential files.
15. Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed.
16. Complies with company policies and procedures.
17. Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, budgets and status reporting requirements.
18. Assists with additional projects as necessary.
19. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources management or related field
* Certified SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR
* 5+ years experience working in human resources
* Strong written and verbal communication, organization, diplomacy and professional skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and cloud based filing software
* Willingness to learn new systems and technology