Up to £15.80 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are looking to recruit an HR Data Analyst to work for BAE Systems at their Scotstoun site. The HR Data Analyst role works with a wide range of stakeholders to scope and perform advanced HR analytics relating to People Management and any other key HR indicators of interest to the business. You will be responsible for analysing and evaluating data and reports feeding back the findings to relevant stakeholders and advising on changes and improvements.
The job involves creating and delivering presentations and training across the business when required. Having strong communication skills is key as you will have to build relationships with employees at all levels.
Key Technical Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel data manipulation and formulae
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Strong ability to interpret requirements and to analyse raw data, with an eye for trends and patterns
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes advantageous
The jobholder will support high profile project work by identifying what services, interventions or processes are required. You will be responsive to these needs and maintains communication and co-operative team working
Key Interpersonal/Behavioural Skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill key messages through reports and updates to stakeholders
- Self-sufficient and demonstrates initiative, successfully managing own workload
- Works collaboratively across teams and a wide range of stakeholders, developing productive relationships as part of their day to day
- A desire to develop by supporting the HR function in a wider range of activities as and when required
Top 5 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Ownership of centralised People Management project data and accurate production of all required reports, displayed in appropriate formats, to agreed timescales
- Maintaining, developing and streamlining existing master data sources and reports through engagement with relevant system/ reporting owners in line with current and future business requirements.
- Direct interface with key stakeholders to ensure collation and accuracy of data inputs, creating and issuing templates, where required, to support standardisation and data quality.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions.
- Extracting and analysing data from various People Data systems.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People management; Data Analyst; Business Analyst; MI Analyst; data management, data manipulation; data extraction; data modelling; SAP; Advanced Excel; Datasets; reporting