7 months ago
Purpose of role:
To provide an efficient administration support to the HR/Payroll Shared Services Department and to ensure all aspects of personnel administration is carried out effectively in conjunction with the HR department
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties
- Assist with the updating of policies, procedures and process to support the business with an efficient and informative employee lifecycle
- Assist with the compilation of training material and delivery to employees
- Administer recruitment and selection process e.g. liaising with recruiting manager to ensure resourcing sign off, advertising roles and liaison with recruiting agent, create interview packs, creating offer letters and contracts in liaison with UK HR Assistant and HR Advisors
- Ensure the production of timely and accurate contracts of employment and service agreements in liaison with the UK HR Assistant
- Responsible for inputting and updating the HR database to capture all employee data to support accurate HR data reporting and provision of timely/accurate payroll information.
- Administration of joiners (employees & contingent labour) to align with policy/procedures, including induction process to ensure full integration into the business.
- Administration of leavers (employees & contingent labour) to align with policy/procedures
- Provide support to employees in relation to day to day benefit and payroll queries in conjunction with the UK HR Assistant,
- Provide administrative support for HR project work
- Production and distribute of written communications relating to operational HR activities i.e. letters, memorandums, emails, meeting notes etc
- Overseeing the organisation process for Employee Consultation Forum meetings e.g. agendas, ensure constitution is signed by relevant representatives, arranging meetings, taking of minutes etc