£14.55 - £18.86 per hour
7 months ago
HR Coordinator; £14.55/hr PAYE or £18.86/hr AreLTD; Fareham; Contract
Responsible for the day-to-day people related activities required to support the transition under our client's project, your duties will involve;
* Translate the project plan into an agreed set of activities & deadlines for the life of the project
* Undertake administrative activities to support the HR team and ensure a successful transition
* Update and monitor the project plan to ensure all aspects of the plan have either been delivered or are on track and escalate issues as required.
* Providing key information and updates to the HR Director and HR team as necessary to ensure effective planning of activities alongside the existing work of the HR team
* Organise, attend and participate in project meetings, documenting and following up important actions and decisions as required
* Organise and support TUPE consultation meetings, roadshows and workshops.
* Contribute to the design, development and delivery of roadshows and workshops.
* Support the HRBP - Training to ensure appropriate and timely employee communications are produced and issued.
* Provision of accurate and timely management information to support the project and transition process
* Undertake any other HR or project related tasks as required
* Ensure confidentiality and integrity of all HR information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation and codes of practice.
* Ensure company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* This job description does not limit the work that can be undertaken by the job holder. To ensure maximum flexibility and to reflect the company's evolving needs, the job holder may be asked to perform additional tasks that may be reasonably expected within their level of capability.
Technical Experience and Qualifications;
* Generalist HR experience
* Demonstrates knowledge of TUPE regulations and transfers
* Experience of using HR systems and reporting tools, ideally Success Factors
* Experience of successfully co-ordinating projects to agreed timeframes
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) incl. mail merge
* Strong excel skills (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas)
* Knowledge and experience of handling confidential and sensitive inform?
* Demonstrates knowledge and application of policies and procedures across the full employee lifecycle
* Demonstrates an ability to prioritise and respond to changing business needs
* Collaborative team member
* Proven ability to work to a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
* Knowledge and experience of handling confidential and sensitive information
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy