£19195.00 - £21326.00 per annum
26 days ago
Careers at Morson
A new opportunity has reisen in Oxfordshire for an HR Co-ordinator with one of our clients within the Nuclear Industry.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support and guidance to the customers both internally and externally regarding all aspects of recruitment and some employee lifecycle events.
Role impacts at all levels of the organisation providing advice and guidance and is required to deliver a wide range of HR activities affecting employees and managers.
* Recruitment: process applications from initial advert to offer of employment providing managers with the ability to fill critical roles in line with organisational requirements. Ensure each candidate receives guidance on the recruitment and vetting process to maintain a professional customer service. Liaise with the managers to implement the most effective recruitment methods in line with HR policy and guidance. Co-ordinate with the shared service provider to ensure the new employees are entered into the HR ERP system and all associated tasks are processed to provide the new employee with everything needed for joining the organisation.
* MFSS: co-ordinate and manage processes with the shared service provider in accordance with agreed documentation to deliver employee lifecycle events in response to employee service requests. Ensure employee requests are processed quickly and accurately, particularly in line with payroll deadlines, and expectations are managed with the customer. Employee lifecycle events include starters, movers, promotions &pay increments
* Continuous improvement: review administrative processes in line with best practice to find ways to improve their effectiveness. Recommend changes to procedures where enhancements could streamline team productivity consistent with lean methodology.
* Guidance: deliver accurate advice and guidance to employees and third parties upon receipt of ad hoc queries by interpreting policies and procedures accordingly to achieve a successful HR service.
* Documentation: ensure accurate compliance of record management within the provisions of the Data Protection Act and ensure records are either archived or destroyed within the appropriate time scales. Ensure that all material is stored in an appropriate manner using established procedures to enable records to be readily identified and located. Search and retrieve information as required and maintain the security and confidentiality of all material handled both within the organisation and third parties', ensuring that information is only supplied to authorised personnel.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Good general level of education, working towards an HR qualification would be advantageous
* Familiarity with common office systems, procedures, equipment and facilities
* Experience in working in a complex HR administrative environment and against tight deadlines
* Good organisational skills and proven administrative capability
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, experience of using Oracle would be helpful
* Ability to work in a close team, multi-tasking and sharing workloads
* Ability to remain confidential at all times
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to use initiative and provide solutions to ad hoc problems