North East England, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
As HR Business Partner you will support the HR Director deliver the HR service delivery model in a customer focused HR structure.
You will be the HR point of contact for their nominated Site Operations Manager & all other key operational stakeholders on site, as well as the UK leadership teams. The role incorporates providing HR professional advice & management of HR change projects across a broad spectrum of matters encompassing Employee Relations, Absence Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Supervisor & Shift Manager Training & Development, Performance Management & Policy Governance. In this role you will be accountable for...
- Provide effective, sound & pragmatic front line management professional HR advice & effective solutions that will ensure that often complex & challenging capability & disciplinary matters are resolved satisfactorily
- Support the resolution of individual & collective disputes to enable these to be managed in compliance with employment law & pragmatically to a successful conclusion
- Maintain knowledge of employment law & its practical application & being particularly capable of devising, planning & delivering nimble HR solutions at the operational level
- Support HR team deliver the Corporate HR service delivery model and its 4 areas of change - Compensation; Benefits, HR Administration and Governance; Talent Acquisition and Talent Development; and Generalist HR
- Apply HR change project management skills, being an excellent team player & maintaining close professional HR networks to facilitate professional & practical HR solutions
- Support Managers implement & maintain an effective employee relations approach within their area of responsibility to foster sound working relationships with the UNITE Trades Union moving forward, & to minimise the risk of disruptive industrial action being taken
- Support the Talent & Recruitment Manager implement effective recruitment campaigns & support Managers with the tools & professional knowledge, advice & assessment processes to select the right people with the right skills
- Support Managers implement & maintain an effective performance management approach to ensure the organisational capability to succeed going forward
- Flexibility to occasionally travel between our Company facilities when working on the delivery of HR change projects.
For more information, please get in touch with Louise Ellis on or 0161 707 1516