Up to £300 per day
5 months ago
6 - 9 months
I am currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a 6-9-month basis.
The role works in partnership with all business areas to build an engaging high-performance culture. Working closely with senior leadership teams by being a change agent and helping to shape and deliver local people plans, providing strategic, best practice, commercially focused HR solutions that comply with legal requirements. To ensure all elements of the employee lifecycle are managed effectively, using the centres of excellence when required
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include:
* Being a trusted business partner to the Regional and/or Functional Senior Leadership Teams
* Supporting the HR Leadership Team to deliver company-wide HR strategic objectives
* Shaping and driving people plans across the designated areas
* Recommending effective organisation structures to support the business strategy and improve efficiencies.
* Promoting the development of talent by working with managers to assess individual performance and implement appropriate action plans where required.
* Establishing training requirements within the region and working with the L&D team to provide learning solutions
* Actively monitoring the regions training budget
* Coaching and advising line managers on how to effectively manage people issues within their teams
* Ensuring all key messages are communicated effectively and pro-actively gathering feedback.
* Working with senior managers to determine and improve employee engagement. Reviewing results of culture surveys, employee dashboards, exit interviews and agreeing local action plans.
* Developing resource forecast plans and working with the resourcing team to develop a talent pipeline in line with appropriate budgeted controls.
* Supporting line managers through ad-hoc recruitment activity when required
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* HR professional with strong operational experience gained from the Construction Sector
* Knowledge of up to date HR best practice including ER/Employment Law, Recruitment and Selection, Reward Management, Learning and Development
* Understanding of the added value HR makes to the business partnership, vision, strategy and policies
* Ability to coach and mentor senior managers
* Experience of successfully managing HR change programmes
* Proven ability when dealing with complex ER issues