Up to £24.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
HR Business Partner; Rosyth; £24/hr PAYE; 6 month contract
The purpose of this role is the delivery of a HR strategic service supporting the relevant business unit/ department. This would include delivery of the business 'People Plan' and acting as a change architect. Ensuring collaboration and engagement with management teams, wider business population and employees.
The role will support the wider business strategy and delivery of specific HR related projects. It develops and coaches People Managers on HR matters, including an explanation of implications and solution options related to plans. The role will support the current and future needs of the business in areas such as resourcing, people analytics, diversity and inclusion, coaching, organisational development and design, culture change, employee relations, employee experience, reward, talent and succession management, capability development etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Responsible for the roll out and management of HR projects and initiatives within a business unit or area of business.
2. Sponsor, lead and ensure the delivery of complex business change projects, ensuring alignment with the People Plan, and realisation of the business objectives.
3. Develop and propose adaptations of HR activity to meet the specific remit of business requirements, ensuring alignment and delivery of HR solutions provided by Centres of Excellence, subject matter experts, HR Shared Services, and 3rd parties.
4. Apply subject matter expertise to the development of policy, process or approach, reflecting external best practice ensuring added value to the business
5. Ensure the deployment of HR processes to meet the requirements of the area supported, including ensuring that these are fully implemented and deliver the intended benefit to the business or areas supported
6. With confidence and influence, use appropriate levels of coaching, challenging practices and conscious recognition to support and develop the business
7. Foster strong stakeholder engagement networks both internally and externally
8. Work closely with Trade Unions and representatives ensuring positive employee relations and sustaining effective working relationships
9. Support the development of appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviours across the business to enable managers and employees to achieve business objectives in support of Company values.
10. Partner with the company's HRSS team to ensure effective delivery of HR Operations, ensuring the efficient and effective HR service meets the needs of a business unit or part of a business unit
11. Compile, present and disseminate business information to line managers, based on effective HR data and to inform them of performance issues associated with people. The HRBP is responsible for ensuring the data is recorded correctly for their business area (e.g. Success Factors).
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a HR Function we are currently on a journey to a newly defined operating model
- HR Business Partners (in development from previous advisory service, supporting relevant business units and the people agenda)
- HR Shared Services (in development across the business for operational and direct customer service delivery)
- HR Centres of Excellence (includes L&D, Reward, Resourcing etc)
- Technology Enabled (supporting platforms/ systems)
- HR Leadership Team (long term strategy direction and future proofing)
The role requires in depth knowledge and understanding of the HR Operational Model, wider HR ecosystem, techniques and approaches associated with HR delivery. The individual would require commercial awareness, business acumen and awareness of external HR functional developments. Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required, including confidence and pace to ensure delivery and success.
The role must understand the longer-term implications of decisions, taking into account the "bigger picture" and requires knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
Typically reports to a Senior HRBP/ HR Manager and requires Level 7 CIPD qualification or equivalent experience and should be working towards Chartered status.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy