Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
I am working with a large Manufacturing client who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to be based on site near Ellesmere Port. My client employs over 1,000 people and distributes their products all over the world.
As HR Business Partner you will support management teams across the site to deliver the people strategy. You will works closely with the HR Director and HR team to design, develop and implement HR solutions.
This broad HR generalist role will offer a mix of operational and strategic work-flow and a chance to lead on some interesting projects. Experience of working within a unionised environment would be advantageous.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives, taking personal responsibility for shaping implementation plans
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs in line with the HR strategy, including talent development, employee engagement, management development and organisational change
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement in organisational and people performance in line with business needs
- To take the HR lead in working parties and project teams, promoting best practice and sound innovation in dealing with challenging people situations
- Agreeing project scope and effective project management through to delivery of project outcomes
- Contribute to the design & shaping of people initiatives, that span across all layers in the organisation and leading on their implementation
Suitable candidates will have strong ER experience in a similar manufacturing type environments and be receptive to change.
This role is offering a base salary of £50,000 - £55,000 pa + benefits.