£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am supporting my Global Manufacturing Client with the recruitment of a HR Business Partner. The purpose of the role is to partner with HR colleagues and key stakeholders to deliver an HR service in line with the overall people agenda.
You will implement key HR initiatives and processes within your assigned business area, provide day to day HR generalist support on people issues, advise, guide and support all staff and managers in people management and development
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Partner with business to provide a customer-focused HR service by understanding and anticipating issues and providing timely advice and solutions. Building strong relationships with business by being first point of contact and seen as a trusted advisor.
- Organisation Structure, workforce planning: Support change in organisation structures, job roles, transfers and cost improvements. Analysing trends and issues from people information and actively working on solutions to improve business performance.
- Performance Management, embed a performance management culture by ensuring clear objectives feedback and improvement, and development discussions and plans are delivered
- Reward and Recognition, support implementation and management of cyclical Reward activity. Feedback on Reward programmes from employees and managers for continuous improvement action planning.
- People Policies, work with Stakeholders to embed HR policies processes and ensure consistency by providing technical guidance and support. Monitor, interpret and implement legislative changes as they affect the business, including changes and developments in policies and procedures and ensuring they are widely understood.
- Learning and Competence Development, work with employees and managers to ensure learning and development processes are embedded and work appropriately.
- Talent and Leadership Development, work with employees and managers to ensure talent management processes are embedded and work appropriately.
- Employee Engagement, facilitate the development of local plans for employee engagement that will address critical concerns and drive sustainable business performance by working with managers to implement practices and tools that help build and facilitate engagement.
- Ensure that all activity relating to Employee Relations is consistent and in line with legislation by guiding, coaching and influencing Line Managers in understanding and complying with ER policies and practices
Key skills and experience;
- Experience working in a strongly Unionised fast paced environment
- HR experience gained through progressive HR roles
- Experienced managing complex Employee Relations
- Experience with Financial Reward and recognition
- Able to plan and organise time to deliver complex tasks
- Demonstrable Influencing skills, preferably developed within HR/ People-focused environment
- Highly resilient