Up to £19.19 per hour
11 days ago
HR BUSINESS PARTNER; CHESTER; £19.19/HR PAYE PLUS HOLS; 12 MONTH CONTRACT
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you are the primary HR interface with the business you support and advise managers in their management role. You also ensure that HR policies are applied and that HR processes are implemented effectively and consistently in the business area in line with local legislation and global HR strategy.
* Acting as a strategic business partner and advising managers in their management role in line with HR strategy and challenging management thinking, driving constant improvement and innovation in the business.
* Establishing a two-way information flow with the business and the HR Centres of Expertise: ensuring management awareness of HR policies and providing input on business needs to the Centres of Expertise, providing managers with HR tools and practices for managing all HR-related process.
* Facilitating change processes in the business by supporting managers in managing the human aspect of change in line with company change management strategy.
* Supporting and challenging managers on the qualitative and quantitative aspects of re-source planning (Competence Management, headcount planning), internal and external mobility/recruitment and contributing to the staffing plan.
* Providing organisation advice to managers.
* Advising managers and employees on career development, supporting the deployment and integration of people development, remuneration and talent management processes, managing development conferences and implementing a strategic succession planning process for the business area. Providing input on learning needs.
* Ensuring effective employee relations solutions within existing local employee relations policy and practice.
To succeed in this position, you must have the following knowledge and skills:
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
* Experience within a large HR function and preferably within a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
* Good knowledge of the main HR processes and IT tools and relevant legislation.
* Generalist HR knowledge with strong change and strategic competencies.
* A highly pro-active mind-set the ability to anticipate and address business issues and offer solutions to managers.
* Good communication and conflict management skills, teamwork and networking abilities.
* CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification is desirable
We are looking for someone with 2-4 years experience including having worked in a manufacturing background and with union exposure.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development