19 days ago
We are looking to recruit an HR Business Partner to work for a large aerospace manufacturing company based in Filton. The jobholder will be able to build positive, pro-active relationships with managers across the Filton sites and work with them to deliver the plans and priorities within their business area. You will ensure HR Operational activities are effectively deployed and managed and support HR Projects and initiatives within the business.
Duties will involve;
- Responsible for the delivery of all HR activities to a specified client group (recruitment, on-boarding, training, employee relations activity with a particular focus on performance management, disciplinary and absence management) providing a results orientated, responsive and professional HR service for c500 employees within the manufacturing function.
- Be an integral part of the functional leadership team by providing support, guidance and direction in matters associated to HR operations, best practice, employment law and HR strategy.
- Partners with the functional leadership team to ensure a balanced, proactive and challenged approach is taken to achieve business area HR KPI's.
- Provide coaching and support to managers to increase individual HR expertise, including local and global policy, procedures, legislation and systems
- Identify opportunities for HR efficiency's and effectiveness in order for the HR function to continually improve.
- Works in a holistic manner supporting the business in its approach to the health and well-being of its employees
- Acts as a champion and change agent ensuring practice is relevant, up to date and consistent.
- Proactively support the development and application of HR policies and procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for trade union representatives for your client group working in a communicative and consultative way.
- Be pivotal in supporting the continuous application of engagement strategies across the business area in order to year on year improve Engage-Me results.
- Support Senior HR Business Partner to delivery key projects as identified in HR X Matrix to deliver Filton sites strategic objectives
- Compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all incidents, accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions. Maintain good standards of housekeeping in designated work area(s).
The successful candidate will be qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent and ideally hold a relevant coaching qualification. You will have experience of delivering people results in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Hands on experience of working in a unionised environment is essential along with an understanding of working within a safety critical environment. You will have broad HR generalist experience and up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation. Good awareness of current health and safety legislation is required. You must be flexible, possess strong communication skills (oral and written) and have the ability to deal with and influence at all levels of the organisation. The jobholder will work in a results orientated way, ability to manage own workload and deliver conflicting deadlines in a demanding and pressured environment. You will have a working knowledge of HRIS, time and attendance, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation this vacancy.