Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are recruiting for an HRBusiness Partner, based in Düsseldorf, who will focus on Learning, Training, Development, Talent & Performance management/development. He/she must speak Chinese but not necessarily at a native level, and be eligible to work in the EU.
* Develop annual learning plan based on business requirements and make sure the plan will be implemented
* Manage end-to-end training logistics, including scheduling details, materials management, room set-up, coordination with facilitators and attendance tracking.
* Partner with other teams around training needs to help facilitate the effective delivery and tracking of training.
* Provide consultation and advice to managers, supervisors and employees on human resources issues.
* Manage the company wide Talent & Performance Management systems and processes including performance management, development plans, talent reviews etc.
* Other HR issues based on business requirements related to talent managements.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
* Minimum 3 years of previous human resources experience at a manager level required
* Knowledge of various communication strategies to ensure consistent delivery of information
* Knowledge of automated human resource systems and associate software such as spread sheets, word processing, and data base management systems.
* Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
* Demonstrated positive personal influences on teams and customers including the willingness to accept change proactively.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
* Feel comfortable at multi-tasking and can work well under high pressures