Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £300.00 per day
13 days ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to support the Airport Services for a 6 month contract, this is to offer support to the existing HR Business Partner and wider HR population during a period of change.
The successful individual will be a seasoned HR Contractor/professional who has gained exposure in large matrix environments, and will ideally have working experience within the Ulrich model. Whilst the role has many facets and different projects, change management is a key factor so we will only be able to consider candidates with strong experience in this area.
The HRBP leads and manages the people agenda in collaboration with the internal client as a core member of that management team and is their first point of contact. The role will also include BAU service delivery to the front line business, and key stakeholders will include the central team and lounge managers. The HRBP leads the people arm of all change projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication linking back to HR/Comms colleagues in the UK.
* To work with the HR Director, SLT and broader HR function to shape and implement a future focussed people plan which is aligned to and delivers results for the MAG USA business.
* Act as a change agent within the business area to support the ongoing development of the organisation, understanding and managing the interdependencies.
* Lead the people workstream for all corporate development projects i
* Work with your business clients to align the people plan to their needs and support the HRD to ensure that all aspects of the plan are fully executed and embedded.
* To influence and coach clients to identify high performance and potential individuals and to initiate suitable career development opportunities. To embed a rigor around talent development, risk mitigation and succession planning, and colleague development.
* Providing expert and accurate HR advice to assist and coach line managers in increasing the performance of their teams and in managing business change effectively in order to encourage a culture of forward planning and strategic thinking.
* Partner with Line managers throughout business planning to identify future structure and resource requirements. Support ongoing recruitment requirements.
* Work with the HR Service Centre, payroll and external partners to streamline processes and ensure response service delivery.
Graduate calibre with relevant professional experience (degree not compulsory)
* Working towards / achieved professional accreditation - CIPD or SHRM
* HR generalist with knowledge and experience of developing and implementing best practice HR techniques and methodologies (reward, ER, Leadership & Development, engagement)
* Experience of supporting senior stakeholders
* Ability to build strong relationships
Due to the urgent nature of this role, we are only able to consider immediatley available candidates or those with a short notice period.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.