Fermanagh, County Fermanagh
Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
If you love working in a fast-paced environment this role will satisfy your desire for variety. With ambitious growth plans, the post holder will make this role their own by shaping their progression.
I am currently recruiting a HR Business Partner to provide a sustained, highly effective HR strategy/service which enables the business to achieve its objectives. The role of the HRBP is to ensure that people matters are managed in a professional and timely manner, and to support leaders in the performance management of their teams.
The accountabilities of the role will include
* Manage and ensure delivery of the Performance Management framework
* Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to management with particular respect to disciplinary, grievance and absence, training and development and ensure acceptable levels of individual employee performance.
* Monitor and Manage Staff Turnover and the development of retention strategies to ensure business meet key business objectives.
* Manage the control of Absent Management Processes
* Ensure that adequate records are maintained and the management are made aware of issues arising
* Manage change within the business and ensure that any changes they are adequately implemented within the departments and monitor compliance with new procedures.
* Define roles and responsibilities and Structure of the HR Team
* Manage Staff Development
* Manage the Setting and Achieving of KPI's and budgets
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 5 years advisory experience within a busy H.R. Department (Manufacturing exp. Preferable)
* Competent PC skills, ideally Microsoft Word, Excel. (Accuracy more important than speed)
* Experience with Employee Relations issues, disciplinary and grievance management.
* Sound Employment Law Knowledge
* Strategic HR and Change Management Experience
* Project Management
* Communication and Negotiation
* Training and Development