£220 - £230 per day
6 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a period of 3 months for my Professional Services Client in London.
This is a hugely varied role where you'll focus on providing support on Employee Relations predominantly across the EMEA Operational Teams, whilst also supporting on people related projects and activities as needed.
As an ideal candidate you will have experience in:
- Managing and advising on ER cases across a multi-disciplinary corporate Organisation
- Experience of managing end to end transactional processes, producing MI reporting and conducting data analysis to drive solutions
- Building effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective and compliant processes and procedures are in place for the service and the business.
- Experience of supporting and delivering in areas such as performance management, redundancy, settlement agreements
- You will be a proactive, can do person, with the ability to instil a positive, team working culture.
- Comfortable in providing sound Employee Relations support to a range of Stakeholders
- Used to working at pace off your own initiative as well as within a team in a continuous improvement culture.
- You will be credible and confident, with the ability to positively influence at all levels of the business.