Up to £0.00 per hour
2 months ago
HR Business Partner; Contract; Portsmouth
A vacancy for a Human Resources Business Partner has arisen for our client based at their Portsmouth site.
Your main role will be:
- Ensuring the implementation and application of HR policies and processes within your business areas being the primary interface for HR in the business,
- Bringing Human Resources related aspects to the strategic planning of the partner organisation and its day to day operations including giving advice on the people related aspects of management decisions. You will be the voice of HR within the business,
- Evaluating people related business needs and feeding these needs to the other HR departments for translation into appropriate HR policies, processes and tools. You thus will act as the voice of the business within HR
- Ensure the design and implementation of HR policies and negotiation with the unions/works council in all HR areas such as Employment, Competence Management, Learning, Compensation & Benefits, Culture Change, Talent & Executive Management. Deliver consistent implementation of HR processes and tools. Measure HR process performance and take improvement actions. Consult in cases with high expertise need. Interface to local unions/work council.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Challenging the business to ensure compliance with company strategy and policies & driving the HR annual cycle of annual interview, salary review etc. within the partner business sector,
* Fully deploying Talent Management in partner business sector. Actively participating in Talent Management in collaboration.
* Driving people development through both direct action and coaching managers to develop their people and themselves & coaching and encouraging managers to take action to create and maintain an engaging environment within the partner business sector.
* Being the catalyst to drive mobility through knowing the people ready to move and networking for potential opportunities
* Deploying training for the partnering organisation including local allocated training budget management,
* Supporting management teams in managing change, particularly bringing focus to the human aspects of change, with the support of leadership & culture change
* Ensuring the application of consequential management in collaboration with the Industrial Relations department. You will also contribute to a good social climate and constructive dialogue with the Social Partners.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in HR, ideally as an HR Business Partner,
* Knowledge of the main HR processes and IT tools,
* Autonomy & Adaptability,
* Ability in Project Management and Change Management,
* Pro-active mind-set and ability to anticipate, address business issues and offer solutions to managers,
* Good communication and conflict management skills, teamwork and networking abilities,
* Ability to convince, to negotiate & to take initiative,
* Ability to accept responsibility & to be precise,
* Customer orientation & responsiveness,
* Building & Managing Relationships capability,
* Creativity, Leadership & Perseverance,
* Self-awareness & empathy,
* Negotiation level of English.
You will be joining into a team of 5 that mostly support UK departments but potential support some transnational teams also. The business is looking for a solid HRBP with an all rounder skillset.
Standard 37 hour working week with travel to Stevenage, possibly once a week so you must be prepared to travel. If you also have transnational experience this would be a big plus along with a disciplinary background in HR.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy