£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car allowence
2 months ago
- To act as a strategic partner with executive directors and senior leaders to shape and execute business strategy and driving the people agenda in accordance with the strategic HR plans.
- Operating as a trusted business partner and advisor to the business with the credibility to influence thinking and challenge and identify opportunities to add greater value.
- To build and sustain effective, trusted relationships with the business Directors and their Senior Leadership Team, working in partnership to develop and influence the strategic people plan to support both the specific business area requirements and the wider business objectives.
- To work in partnership with the Business Director and senior leadership teams to identify opportunities to lead and deliver on transformation and change initiatives across the business. To create business improvement and cost efficiencies
- Lead the development of a High Performance culture across the business. Increasing colleague and Leadership development of what good looks like. Proactively review people related performance and design /provide the necessary interventions and development plans to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Act as a confidant and consultant to the Senior Leadership Team and Executive, using informal and formal coaching methods, to support their personal and team development to bring about a culture of high performance. Accountable for managing relevant Director Relationships and will coach, guide, advise and provide challenge and feedback.
- Act as a Talent Manager with the exec, senior leaders and their direct reports, carrying out all activities consistently with a focus on achieving organisational priorities through maximising succession and building, recruitment and retention strategies and minimise risk.
- To provide strategic input within the business to identify opportunities to design, drive and deliver changes in climate and how we maximise our engagement, creating a great place to work.
- As the people lead, provide support on the development of leadership behaviours, identifying opportunities to develop, coach and challenge leadership behaviours across the business.
- Analyse and report on monthly HR information providing insight and recommendations of actions to deliver against company KPI's to support with bench marking and the development of HR strategies and solutions.
- Working collaboratively with HR colleagues and Centres of Excellence to deliver cohesive and joined up business partnering across the organisation and delivery against the business and people plans.To work in partnership with the HR centres of excellence, utilising the specialist knowledge to support the delivery of business and people agendas and people initiatives, training and development across the business.
- To act as the 'employee champion' working in partnership with the People Services team to provide expert advice and support on complex disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management cases. To manage complex, high profile cases with the appropriate business managers.
- To work in partnership with the Business Director and Senior leadership teams to identify optimum resource models and to provide governance and guidance of the engagement of resources - in particular the use of contractors both directly and via framework agreements