Up to £10.71 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are currently looking for a HR Associate to be based in Rickmansworth.
To provide a customer focused first line response to the business through the HR helpdesk and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes relating to the employee lifecycle.
- To be the first point of contact for employees on a wide range of HR issues including benefits and policies via the HR helpdesk in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice.
- Production of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner in line with HR procedures.
- Working very closely with other teams such as our HR Business Partners, hrData specialists, Payroll, Pension,
- Occupational Health, Car Fleet, Resourcing and Rewards & Benefits teams.
- Managing the new starter and on-boarding process from production of offer letter to the co-ordination with other teams ensuring all Right to Work documentation is obtained, References are received and DBS checks are carried out as appropriate to the role.
- Co-ordinating and documenting the absence and family friendly processes.
Processing any changes to employee's rewards and benefits packages including their terms and conditions of employment.
- Participation in projects as requested including continuous improvement to the service we offer.
- Plan, organise and prioritise workload on a daily basis to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with UK legislation and the Code of Conduct.
- PC literate with strong experience of all Microsoft Office packages
- An understanding of the importance of the customer experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good planning & time management skills enabling the prioritisation of multiple activities
- Ability to work within a process driven environment and deliver to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated to deliver with ability to work under pressure
- Able to work using own initiative but also as part of a team
Knowledge and Experience
At least 2 years' experience within an HR environment with a particular focus on query resolution, process administration, HR systems, HR Policies and basic employee relations
- CHRP qualified or working towards this
- Experience of working in an environment where tasks can change, often at short notice
- Experience of all MS Office packages in particular Word, Outlook and Excel
The contract is to run ASAP until the 28/09/18
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.