5 months ago
To provide a complete administrative service in support of the HR team across all aspects of the HR function.
To provide support in the management of the HR information systems, ensuring the data's integrity is maintained.
- Responsible for all employee administration including new starters, leavers and ensuring all information is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring the HR system is accurately maintained advising SSC of all new starters, leavers, employee updates and absence reporting.
- Support the resolution of system/ data integrity issues.
- Support the recruitment administration process.
- Produce standard reports and develop adhoc reports across all aspects of the HR function.
- To assist in the management and maintenance of security clearances and DBS application to ensure that the Company complies with its contractual obligations with the agreed timelines.
- To provide correct and timely advice to managers and employees acting as the front line for queries on subjects such as payroll, holiday and basic policy questions.
- Collate the monthly payroll amendments data, including overtime, salary changes, new starters and leavers. Ensure all data is accurately entered and processed within the deadlines for monthly payroll.
- To undertake sample checking of payrolls within the Unit on a monthly basis to ensure data accuracy.
- To monitor employee sickness absence levels raising issues to relevant line managers as appropriate and providing support where necessary.
- Responsible for the Milestone tracker and ovation awards, including producing and issuing letters as required.
- To liaise with third parties to ensure a smooth HR service - SSC, Pensions, Shares, Flexible Benefits, BUPA, Occupational Health.
- To provide an efficient and effective filing service in support of the HR function.
- Monitor completion of probation periods liaising with line managers and producing success or extension letters.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all personnel files and the filing of documents within the HR department in accordance with legislation.
- To assist in the co-ordination of the annual pay review, bonus scheme, appraisal and performance management review administration - producing letters and documentation where required.
- Where required assist the HR Team in disciplinary and grievance procedures, including taking and producing accurate minutes for meetings. Where knowledge, experience and circumstances allow, the HR Administrator may also represent HR when administering the first stages of formal proceedings
- To undertake projects in support of the HR function as directed by the HR Manager - Projects.