£19000.00 - £21114.00 per annum
7 days ago
I am recruiting for a HR Coordinator to provide administrative support and guidance both internally and externally regarding all aspects of recruitment and some employee life cycle events for this fast-paced public-sector organisation.
The duties of the role will include:
* Recruitment, process applications from initial advert to offer of employment providing managers with the ability to fill critical roles in line with organisational requirements.
* Co-ordinate and manage processes with the shared service provider in accordance with agreed documentation to deliver employee life cycle events in response to employee service requests.
* Ensure employee requests are processed quickly and accurately, particularly in line with payroll deadlines
* Continuous improvement, review administrative processes in line with best practice to find ways to improve their effectiveness.
* HR Guidance, deliver accurate advice and guidance to employees and third parties upon receipt of ad hoc queries by interpreting policies and procedures accordingly, to achieve a successful HR service
* Ensure accurate compliance of record management within the provisions of the Data Protection Act and ensure records are either archived or destroyed within the appropriate time scales.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Efficient and able to multi-task
* Strong administration, payroll and recruitment experience
* Familiarity with common office systems, procedures, equipment and facilities
* Experience in working in a complex HR administrative environment and against tight deadlines
* Good organisational skills and proven administrative capability
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, experience of using Oracle