£17500.00 - £19500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am recruiting for my Health care Client on a Fixed Term basis. The purpose of the role will be to provide general HR Administration support to the HR Team and as directed by the HR Advisor or HR Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Provide administration support to the HR Team as and when required i.e. mail merge, excel spreadsheets.
* To undertake any ad hoc administrative duties as required.
* To assist with the filing and retrieve of documents
* To assist with the scanning of PR files and documents
* To reproduce and collate documents using photocopier and other machines.
* To be responsible for filing and retrieving documents as required.
* To assist will pulling the leavers PR files and logging ready for dispatch.
* To answer telephone calls and pass on telephone messages as required.
* To take responsibility for postal duties within the team
Key skills and experience will include;
* Evidenced experience in HR
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer Service experience
* The ability to work under pressure with changing priorities
* Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
* The ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment