Morson Talent are currently recruiting for a HR and Contract Administrator to work on the behalf of our aerospace client based in Wattisham.
This position will see you act as first point of contact for all queries including customers, staff and outside agencies.
- Routine office administration, including managing mail, correspondence and the office filing system
- Ensure that all documentation and administrative output is produced in a professional and compliant manner and that the management of personnel files and employee correspondence is in accordance with company procedures
- Collation and recording of holiday, leave and sickness absence within the HR data base
- Monitoring of time and attendance using the HR and Time and Attendance system
- Conduct and record return to work interviews following absence
- Input and submission of data to Payroll including overtime.
- Co-ordinate and organise meetings and taking meeting notes
- Co-ordinate visitor’s access to site and host as appropriate
- Arrange all travel requirements and subsistence expenses for all personnel
- Invoice and petty cash reconciliation and liaison with accounts department
- Process expense claims for staff
- Assisting in preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as requested to support contract delivery including preparation of correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Tracking of all security clearances via co-ordination with the security department
- Responsible for keeping all department notice boards up to date with latest best practice and approved communications
- Ordering, issue and stock control of PPE and corporate clothing
- To carry out any other tasks within capability and experience in support of the Contract as directed by the HR Manager or Contract Manager
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to operate in a flexible, organised, consistent and committed manner
- Capable of working calmly and accurately under pressure to strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a confident approach to personal communications with discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and commitment to high quality standards
- Ability to communicate with senior management, customers and staff effectively
- Ability to accept responsibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work in a team and to pro actively support the HR Manager and on site Management team in his/her duties
If this is a position of interest and you have the required experience, then please call Lisa Nardiello on 01935 713323 for further information