US$68000.00 - US$113000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The Senior Analyst, HR Services will provide data analytic support to the HR function as well as assist with the annual workforce labor budget. Reporting responsibilities include HR modeling, data analysis, ad hoc reporting dashboard design, developing and tracking KPI's packaging information for regular updates to internal stakeholders, interpreting trends and identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Annual budget responsibilities include analyzing budget data, updating the budget system, and meeting with internal groups to finalize their consolidated budget. This position will report to the Manager, HR Services.
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set and outstanding problem‐solving capabilities, including the ability to clearly define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and influence others to implement recommendations. They are collaborative, creative and able to quickly get to the root of an issue. Experience in data consolidation across various platforms and creating detailed reports, charts and tables as well as the ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences is important. Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
* Analyze budget data, budget requests, interpret and apply budget guidelines, develop and maintain/update budget models.
* Collaborate with managers to develop final consolidated budget.
* Assist with monthly budget updates as well as monthly reforecasts.
* Create and maintain organization charts to graphically represent the organizations structure.
* Design and produce HR analytics and reporting that can be used as a decision tool for leaders.
* Analyze data for trends, and prepare well-written, concise summaries related to key findings.
* Partner with internal stakeholders to establish KPIs.
* Create and maintain metrics that support HR dashboards and scorecards package information to clearly illustrate progress and opportunities.
* Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements positively and timely.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS)
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience: Five (5) years professional experience. Must have a minimum of two (2) years of data analysis, reporting, and HR systems experience (Oracle preferred). Hyperion experience is a plus.
* Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills including: Power Pivot tables, dynamic graphs, VLOOKUP, and Access,
* Experience with creating PowerPoint presentation to tell a story using data and analytics
* Experience with business intelligence visualization tools (i.e. Oracle BI, Tableau, etc.) preferred
* Strong analytical acumen and data evaluation skills.
* Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions and sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction.
* Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent skills at all level