£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks in the UK and leading the way for the UKs long overdue digital expansion. Currently my client is looking for a HR Analyst to join their London office.
To provide expertise in HR analysis and analytics across the function as key enabler to decision making and solutions identification.
* Payroll (outsourced) monthly Excel file preparation - to deadline and accuracy ready for Finance interface to provider (bureau).
* HR data integrity and reporting (i.e. employee data across, recruitment, training etc).
* Scope, devise and maintain key people reports with analysis on trends and opportunities (i.e. gender, pay, diversity).
* Scope and enable People Metrics (KPI) for HR and functional Head of Departments.
* Lead the extract and preparation of people and reward data for annual pay and bonus cycles.
* Support Job Evaluation process and development of the underlying Reward principles.
* Carryout Benchmarking to ensure appropriate and current thinking is applied to CF's positioning in the marketplace.
* Monitor, identify and report on emerging trends and risks for the business (i.e. on-call payment usage).
* Act at the point of reference in data integrity against compliance linked to employment legislation (e.g. Right to Work, National Minimum Wage, IR35 etc).
* In partnership with HR partners, lead the benefits review from a data analysis to enable contract and supplier renewal and negotiation against quality and value metrics.
* Develop systems and processes to enable continuous improvement and further rigour being built into our approach.
* Work in compliance with GDPR.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Demonstrable previous experience working in a similar capacity as part of a team.
* Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and to accuracy in a confidential manner.
* Previous payroll experience.
* Employment law knowledge in relation to data management
* Report writing.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills
* Analytics, Maths, Economics or Science degree (2:1 or above) or similar an advantage
* Business objects experience (but not essential)
* Expert in data manipulation and production of reports (Excel primarily)
* Ability to distil data into key messages adapted to various audience and needs
* Adept in usage of database and reporting tools (pivot table, macros, graphs and charts)
* Ability to produce presentation into PowerPoint as part of engaging stakeholders on data and compliance
* A team player with good interpersonal skills
* Solutions focused with a continuous improvement mindset
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.