Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £33000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I am supporting my well-known Manchester based Client in recruiting a Data Insights & MI Analyst.
The role has arisen to strengthen the HR service delivery to the business and the HR team, in managing and maintaining HR data across a range of operational activities.
Following the investment into Core HR, the role will also ensure the investment into the system is optimised, the system develops in line with new Core HR capabilities and that broader technology can be deployed as and when appropriate to enhance colleague/candidate experience or improve automation and efficiency in HR.
Key responsibilities of the post include:
* Ownership overall for all HR reporting - including employee data, headcount reporting, HR KPIs & dashboards, annual and ad hoc pay, bonus and benefit reporting, bench-marking analytics, diversity reporting, organisational structures etc.
* Developing and maintaining a bank of self-service reports available to the HR team and wider business based on specified user requirements.
* Providing specialist HR data reporting/analysis and project support to HR ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting on confidential HR data.
* Managing the data requirements associated with annual or ad hoc processes e.g. annual pay review, bonus management, bench-marking activities.
* Analysing HR data to identify trends and process improvements and inform overall HR effectiveness/efficiency improvement.
* Providing solution focused insight on key trends or risks discovered.
* Interpreting statistics and data in an easily understandable format.
* Acting as Key User for all HR information systems and be the first point of contact for vendor relationship management.
* Work with the Head of People Services and Programme Team to identify, assess and deliver new technology to enhance the employee/candidate experience and to improve HR efficiency
* Responsible for managing the upload of any mass data changes into People Hub e.g. annual pay review, bonus payments, TUPE transfers etc. and ensuring robust reconciliation and audit processes are in place.
* Monitoring the SLA performance for Core-HR and other HR Systems and being the point of contact for issues escalation.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Confidence working with large data sets as an advanced MS Excel user.
* Excellent knowledge of HRIS solutions.
* Proactive in providing solutions and improvements.
* Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail, to ensure an accurate and efficient service is delivered at all times.
* Numerate with strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
* Ability to present data and information in a clear and high-quality format.
* Experience working in a high-pressure fast-paced environment