Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £32500.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity within the HR team for an individual with a breadth of experience, who is passionate about shaping the workplace culture. Working in a dynamic environment, you will oversee the successful delivery of the well-being initiatives. You will also be responsible for the monitoring and continuous improvement provision, by building strong relationships with occupational health, well-being providers and key internal stakeholders.
The purpose of the role is to manage the provision of occupational health and well-being services, supporting the development of continuous improvement in line with the People Strategy.
* Deliver general policy and process & well-being services to the business
* Responsible for the contract management of occupational health and well being suppliers
* Provide HR trends analysis in line with defined HR strategy & priorities
* Contribute to the design of well-being programmes, including discretionary benefits stemming from related schemes linking in with the Employee Engagement
* Research potential programme changes and make recommendations
* Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to employment reporting, postings, notifications, policies, plans and programmes
* Lead monthly service review meetings and track and escalate issues, as appropriate, in collaboration with the Occupational Health Manager.
* Collate and escalate business feedback on occupational health and well-being policies and processes, as necessary to key stakeholders, to ensure all are current and relevant.
Key skills and experience required;
* End-to-end Core HR experience
* Experience across all facets of occupational health and well-being, including the implementation of related schemes, events and campaigns
* Strong Relationship Management experience
* Proven Project Management experience
* Experience and knowledge of occupational health
* Contract management experience
* Experience of managing complex projects is preferred
* Strong organisational and communication skills