10 months ago
The HR Advisor will provide HR advice and support during Mobilisation, in order to facilitate the TUPE transfer of Serco and Authority employees assigned to the contracts into Babcock Military Air. Working as part of a HR Mobilisation Team, the HR Advisor will take shared ownership for a number of HR transition projects and work collaboratively to integrate the transferring employees into the Aviation Sector.
* Support the TUPE Transfer of the affected employees
* Contribute to the communications process, undertaking 1-2-1s where required
* Conduct due diligence on TUPE data, in particular the discovery activity such as attendance and long term sick management
* Ensure the smooth transition of employees within the current Babcock processes and payroll.
* Identify probable risks linked with employee relations issues and understand the potential business impact of a variety of HR actions
* Contribute to development of HR processes and materials such as Induction and Line Management Tool Kits
* Provide support to communication activities with employees, support staff engagement and minimise impact of the change on employees
* Contribute to activities in support of the culture alignment, identifying solutions and interventions to ensure empowerment, collaborative working & sharing of best practice at every level
* Collaborate with the wider business to identify opportunities for integration and sharing of best practice
* Assist with the Post mapping of the existing structure to the new organisation design to ensure clarity of reporting structures from Commencement Date and the identification of potentially redundant roles
* Liaise with the existing contractor and Authority HR teams to ensure continuity of HR service delivery from Commencement Date.