£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
7 days ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks in the UK and leading the way for the UKs long overdue digital expansion.
Currently my client is looking for a HR Advisor to take on a fixed-term contract for maternity cover, based in Warrington.
To act as a first point of contact for HR enquiries. To contribute to and support on strategic HR projects.
* Responsible for the starters and leavers process (data inputting in database by Administrator).
* Support the on-boarding of new staff including recruitment, training and induction.
* Respond to employee queries relating to benefits, policies and procedures and provide advice as required on HR matters.
* Co-ordinate the administration of Maternity and Paternity processes.
* Pro-actively monitor employee absence, trends and holidays usage in accordance with policies.
* Provide first line support with employee relations matters, escalating or referring cases as required.
* Manages the apprenticeship scheme and provide continuous improvement recommendation as part of L&D agenda.
* Maintains compliance with GDPR and H&S standards.
* Pro-actively identifies opportunities for training/up-skilling or policies/processes gaps as part of continuous improvement and annual policies and development needs review.
* Responsible for the proactive audit and review of people policies and processes on a rolling basis, in line with legislative changes.
* Support the management of the benefits portfolio and the Auto Enrolment process.
* Responsible for the collation of relevant people info as part of into internal communication.
* Provides support and leads on HR projects and initiatives as required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Successful applicant will likely have held a similar role for at least 2-3 years
* A team player
* A natural organiser with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Multi-site experience, retail and/or 24 hours operational site experience (a strong advantage)
* CIPD Level 5 Intermediate (and/or Certificate) - equivalent to foundation degree/HND level
* Business management A levels (A/B) or similar
* Psychometric qualification (MBTI or similar)
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.