Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car / car allowance
3 months ago
I am supporting my heavily unionised client with the recruitment for a Junior HR Business Partner, the purpose of the role is to provide a HR service to all levels of management and employees by giving accurate and timely advice, guidance, and support in all areas of HR practice ensuring the business has the right people in the right place at the right time.
Key responsibilities will include
* Providing a first-class HR support and guidance service that is both pragmatic and business focused
* Supporting and guiding management of employee relations in order to resolve issues quickly, whilst protecting the business from risk and ensuring the fair treatment of employees
* Supporting managers in dealing with all aspects of people management.
* Ensuring up to date knowledge of employment law, communicating this and making required changes to business practice
* Ensuring internal HR processes are robust, pragmatic and adhered to, protecting the business from risk and following best practice
* Providing people data for management to support actions, identify key findings and areas for improvements
* Overseeing the exit interview process, producing management reports and identifying any issues
* Support on all people change programmes
* Supporting managers on all HR processes, procedures and policies where required.
* Act as a reference and checking point for contractual and payroll documentation and changes
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* HR Advisory experience gained within a unionised environment
* Working with a blue collar workforce
* Management development
* High level of personal integrity
* Excellent communications skills - able to build relationships with employees at all levels in the organisation
* Driving licence
To apply for the role please send your CV