HR Advisor - 12 Month FTC
Morson Group - Centenary Way, Trafford Park, M50 1RD
Negotiable salary (dependent upon experience), plus benefits
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Group are looking for a Group HR Advisor on 12-month fixed term contract. The primary responsibility of this role is managing all things employee relations, absence and performance management. As such, you will be responsible for anything to do with HR, ensuring policies are consistent and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
Typical duties within the role will include -
- Dealing with all HR queries throughout the business
- Providing advice to business stakeholders and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Working with line managers to conduct absence reviews and proactively reduce absence in line with the Group HR Strategy
- Leading capability investigations, and other ER processes including grievances and disciplinaries
- Managing stakeholder relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they may have, whilst managing expectations at the same time
- Supporting line managers with performance appraisals and development plans
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and recommending improvements
- Using our internal HR information systems to access, input and compile data to the Senior HRBP to ensure these are in line with current legislation
- Training hiring managers on candidate interview & evaluation techniques
- Support the HR administration team where necessary
- Provide support to the Senior HR team on special projects where necessary
What we are looking for -
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor, HR consultant or similar role
- Ability to advise and work with senior stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with IT programmes and HR systems
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- CIPD level 3 as a minimum (CIPD level 5 would be advantageous)
- Personable, with strong communication and relationship building capabilities
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent data management skills
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn new change methodology and tools
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.