Up to £19.56 per hour
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to work for our client BAE Systems within their Submarine Sector on a 6 month contract.
Duties will involve;
- Provides coaching, advice and support to Line Managers on lower complexity ER cases across all in scope UK businesses.
- Establishes effective working relationships to ensure that relevant stakeholders are engaged and informed at the appropriate stages in each case.
- Works in partnership with other members of the UK Case Coaching Team and others to deliver a timely, accurate and effective case work.
- Through coaching and support assists line managers, Employees and representatives in a proactive manner to resolve cases effectively, and to attain consistency and compliance across the business.
- Provides balanced advice that is legally compliant & in line with company policy to managers, and employees in order to manage risk.
- Supports and manages cases in an accurate, timely fashion ensuring all cases are updated regularly and records maintained appropriately (using the appropriate technology solution)
- Ensures effective working relationships are created and maintained including Business HR and Trade Union / Employee representatives, Occupational Health etc. who interface with the Case Coaching Team
- Works with key stakeholder groups to continuously improve line leader capability by challenging, influencing and supporting managers in a way that increases their knowledge, understanding and ability to manage ER cases effectively
- Identifies, supports & contributes to changes and developments in technology solutions, policy & process to ensure the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the service.
- Contributes to identify and implement continuous improvement activity.
- Knowledge of UK and businesses' policy & processes.
The jobholder will have ER discipline expertise including basic understanding on UK employment law along with sufficient on the job experience and/ or working towards CIPD qualification. You will be able to exercise judgement to problem solve, understand and advise on a variety of employee relations matters. You will contribute to defining standards and specifications around which the team operates in the ER discipline.
Due to the role working in the defence industry security clearance checks will be undertaken prior to start.
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.