Up to £19.56 per hour
14 days ago
We are seeking an HR Advisor with a preference for HR information and systems to perform various HR and data processing tasks for a large defence client based in Frimley.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to staff and managers on the application and interpretation of employment legislation and company policies.
- Ensuring these comply with legislation and support business objectives
- Manage internal databases to:
- Deliver weekly/monthly and annual reporting and respond to ad hoc requests
- Prepare presentations, reports, graphs and statistics
- Co-ordinate schedules and track progress of talent and performance projects
- Actively contribute and where appropriate lead ad hoc HR Projects
The successful candidate will preferably be CIPD qualified and will be proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of preparing presentation material, capturing and recording important data, utilising pivot tables and presenting charts and graphs is essential along with accurate data entry skills. You will have previous HR advisory experience preferably within a manufacturing environment. You will be comfortable working with sensitive information and a working knowledge of GDPR.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development