Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
7 months ago
I am partnering with a global FMCG business who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be based out of their East Manchester site.
The role will work closely with the HR Manager and Global HR Business Partner team to deliver a variety of HR projects as well and BUA. You will support managers with a particular focus on up to date market leading policies and procedures. This role will be suited to someone who has dealt with reviewing and rewording employment policies and contracts of employment. Perhaps you have held a similar role in a Shared Service center or you have experience in a stand alone role.
Duties will include but not be limited to :
- Reviewing current Company policy, procedures and associated documents.
- Rewriting and launching policy documents, templates and training modules for UK and Ireland Managers, with a focus on aligning to a "one European" approach.
- Develop and manage effective internal team relationships.
- Coach Managers in implementing and developing good people and performance management across the business.
- Deliver training workshops to Managers on key HR areas as required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
This role is offering a salary of £30,000 -£40,000 pa + benefits.