I am working with a large Logistics business who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be based at their site near Wythenshawe.
My client employs over 1,000 people across 6 sites in the UK. This role will support the site management teams with broad generalist activity including Employee Relations, Recruitment and Training. The role will work as part of the wider HR team and report in to the Head of HR.
You will provide a comprehensive HR support service to the business including HR advice & guidance to line managers, supporting on HR projects and the completion of key activities to meet the needs of the business, support the HR Business Partners and to provide excellent customer service
- To provide first line support and guidance to line managers on generalist HR areas including absence management, performance management, investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, terms and conditions ensuring best practise and consistency of advice.
- To support the Head of HR in the development and updating of HR policy and procedures in line with legislative changes and best practise, including accompanying documents and template letters.
- To work in partnership with the HR Business Partners on complex HR issues to develop skills and experience.
- Responsible for the provision of timely management information where required.
- To identify and assist with implementation, monitoring and evaluation of HR projects and process improvement initiatives within HR Operations to enable continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
- At least 12 months in a HR Advisory type role
- Experience of working in a Blue Collar sector
- Experience of managing HR processes from end to end
- Strong ER experience
- Recruitment experience
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 pa + benefits. For more information please get in touch with Craig Saxby at Morson International.